Friday, April 18, 2008


BE THE _?_ CALLER


One thing I love to do is win on the radio. When ever I am in the car and flipping through the stations and I hear BE THE NEXT CALLER I have to call, sometimes I don't even know what it's for. My friends think that I have all the radio stations on speed dial. One radio station even asked me once when did I win last. The most I have ever won is $102. dollars and the one time that I called and wasn't sure what I was getting, it was for a ski trip. Well I have won again, four tickets to the grizzlies play off's. It is my Nephew's Birthday so I have it all planned out for a fun night. I have also made arrangements for the Grizbee (the mascot) to come and wish Bowen a Happy Birthday.



1 comments:

Jami said...

That is so fun! I never win anything. Of course, I haven't tried in a really long time. Seems all I ever listen to anymore is Radio Disney, and I don't think they would let me win anything! The hockey games are so much fun. Have a good time!