Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaeson and Landon


















Having fun in the money vault


Playing in the maze





The big wheel of prizes








Saturday I went with Tiffany and her Mom to help at the Classic Skating for Kaeson and Landon's Birthday. Talk about a fun place, they did a little of everything from riding Scooters, climbing the jungle gym to bouncing around. They both got to get in the cash vault to see how much money they could grab, and spin the big prize wheel. I hope they both had a fun birthday and if I was younger (Much younger) I would pick the same place!

3 comments:

Gail said...

Cute pics, Amy. I'm really surprised you weren't in the bounce house bouncing around!

Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out really cute Amy. Thank you for driving us in and helping and having fun with the kids. You're the best. Debbie

Ashley Baird said...

Thanks Amy for taking some pictures of the party and birthday kids. If I could get som copies that would be great! Thanks for helping out too, you're a sweetie!!!